Finbraze® Finned Tubing for the Industrial Heat Exchanger Industry
Using our advanced Finbraze® brazing process, we manufacture a series of finned tubing that is used within various heat exchanger applications. The finned tubing is available in all current standard industrial sizes, and can be easily coiled or formed.
Meeting customer specifications, each finned tube can have similar or dissimilar metal combinations between the tube and fins. The product pictured, for example, possesses copper fins that were brazed onto a stainless steel tube. Our finned tubing is also manufactured to withstand temperatures up to 1150°F.
Once manufactured, the finned tubes are tested in-house in accordance with the Fin Tube Products' quality control system, and then packaged into various crates, boxes, and sleeves. We currently produce thousands of feet of this product, providing just-in-time delivery to several worldwide locations.
- Product Name
- Finbraze® Finned Tubing
- Product Description
- This Finbraze® Finned Tubing is used within heat exchanger applications.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Can Be Coiled or Formed into Multiple Shapes
- Crated (Wood), Boxed or Sleeved
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Atmospheric Brazing Furnace
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Material Thickness (Strip): .012" and up
Bare Tube O.D.: 1/4" and up smaller in our mini fin lines
Fin Size: 3/16" and up
- Max. Temperature
- Material Used
- Carbon Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Special Features
- The Use of Dissimilar Metal Combinations Between
Tube and Fins
- Such as a Copper Fin onto a Stainless Steel Tube as Pictured
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- The Finned Tubes are tested in house in accordance with the Fin Tube Products, Inc. quality control system.
Additional customer specific testing can also be performed.
- Industry for Use
- Industrial Heat Exchanger
- Production Volume
- Thousands of Feet
- Delivery Time
- Just In Time (J.I.T.)
- Delivery Location
- World wide
- Standards Met
- Customer Supplied Specifications